Thursday, June 07, 2007

Weekend Update

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to be in Cincinatti, Ohio speaking for my good friend, Brad Rosenberg at Tri County Assembly. Brad is cutting edge leader with a creatively wired church that is just off the hook. He's asked me to come and speak for their Master's Commission students that are graduating and also to speak Sunday morning at his church.

And next week, I'll be at the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary co-teaching a class on evangelism and church planting. Please pray for me as I a share the story of our church plant and help other pastors and leaders capture a vision for leading missional ministry.

Rudy will be speaking this weekend on "The Secret Revealed - Part 2". He's going to share some practical insights on how we can build a relational bridge with our friends and share Christ in a powerful way. I know it's going to be great. We just finished putting together a little video that we'll show you all on Sunday, too.

I hope you have a great day and look forward to hearing from you on the comments page. I'll do my best to respond to your comments.