Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
- Over 5000 people heard the gospel at PCC in 9 services.
- Over 600 people made a decision for Christ.
- 2500 students were encouraged and inspired by The Strength Team in 9 local school assemblies.
- Only 1 broken bone - my pinky toe on my left foot : )
Friday, September 25, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Afterlife. Nirvana. Eternal Bliss. Paradise. There are many names and explanations used to describe what happens to us when we die. What does the Bible say about the afterlife? What is heaven really going to be? Does hell exist, and if it does, why was it created? Join us this Sunday for a power packed series as we dive into these topics and discuss the biblical foundation of Heaven and Hell. This Sunday's message: "A Theology of Heaven". Check out the series roll-in below:
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
I am excited to announce that THIS Sunday, September 13th, will be PCC's first Creative Arts Reception. The purpose of this reception is to discuss our upcoming ministry season in the area of Creative Arts as well as answer questions to those who might be interested in joining our teams. So far we have over 75 rsvp responses for this event. Areas that will be discussed at this reception will be: Production, Drama, Design, Writing, Worship Band, & Vocal Worship. Oh, and did I mention there is a FREE lunch involved!! It is amazing that we have so many people within the walls of PCC that have a desire to use their creative talents for the Glory of God. This is also a last call to those out there that haven't signed up for this reception. There is still time! Again, the reception will take place from 1-3pm in the MPR at PCC, this Sunday! See you there!
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Join PCC Wednesday night for our innovative Evangelism Training to be held at 7pm. We will be utilizing an exciting curriculum that is designed to equip believers for effective evangelism in today's world. Here's some of the highlights of what you will get:
1. Faith sharing tools for presenting the gospel.
2. Confidence in telling YOUR story in a style that fits your personality.
3. Motivation and practical steps to reaching out to your family and friends.
4. Fellowship and encouragement from other members as we learn together how to effectively reach this mountain for Christ.
We are excited to offer this training and hope that you will join us not only Sept. 9th but also on Sept. 16 & Sept. 30 @7pm. We will see YOU there!
Friday, September 04, 2009
Thursday, September 03, 2009
- One testified of their friend being healed of cancer, Stag 4 skin and breast cancer - Pet Scan now shows her cancer free
- A student (15yrs) shared how he recently gave his heart to Christ and God is now restoring his relationship with his father. In fact, his dad came to church with him on Sunday.
- A young girl testified how she has recommitted her life to Christ and now she is praying that the rest of her family start coming to Christ
- A dad testified at how his son's elementary teacher shared at the open house what she had learned at PCC on the weekend as a first time guest for the Teacher Staff Appreciation Day
- Another shared about how the free book bags helped some neighborhood kids afford clothes
- Many received prayer at the altars for healing and grace.
- I prayed for a teenager who is battling depression and anxiety