Monday, January 12, 2009

Guest Contributor Week

Ronnie Jordan is the newest team member on staff at Pocono Community Church. Ronnie will serve in the capacity of the Creative Arts Worship Pastor. I've known Ronnie for the past 13 years after meeting him in seminary. 

Ronnie will oversee all the service programming, music, light/sound/video production, as well as all the church marketing and advertising. Our current worship leader and band director, Nadeen and Derek Edwards will continue to alongside Ronnie.

I've asked Ronnie to post on the blog for me this week while I'm away. He's not only an incredibly gifted musician and producer, he's a great friend and terrific leader. I hope you get to know him in the days ahead and please pray for him and his family during this time of transition.