Thursday, July 05, 2007

Guest Contributor-Kevin Weaver

Thanks, Kevin for sharing about yourself on the blog this week. It’s really helped us to get to know you better as you begin your ministry here at PCC as Executive Pastor. Here are just a couple final questions.

Share with us something unique or interesting you enjoy doing that might really surprise us to know about you.

It does seem to surprise people when I tell them I really love riding my motorcycle. The standard response is, “What, you have a motorcycle? I didn’t know Pastors rode motorcycles.” So that might seem surprising to some that riding is one of my most relaxing things to do. It helps clear my mind and gives me time to converse with God in a very unique way.


Oh, and here is another thing that might really surprise people…my wife KyAnne loves to ride with me! I’m a very blessed man.

How can we pray with you and your family during your time of transition?

Thanks so much for asking that because in times of transition from one place to another there are always logistical things that weigh heavy on the heart.

I would really covet people to pray for our boys and they will be starting in new schools this fall. Especially Kaleb, who will be a Senior in high school. Also, that we would sell our house quickly and settle into a home here in the Pocono’s. One final request: That God would truly anoint me and my family to be a blessing to this wonderful church body!

Thanks Pastor Dave for allowing me to share.