Wednesday, February 20, 2008

VFCC

Yesterday I had the opportunity to speak at Valley Forge Chrsitian College near Philadelphia, PA. It was a lot of fun to hang out with my friend Tom Rees and his discipleship class. Tom works for the Penn-Del District Council of the Assemblies of God where he overseas church planting and other ministries. He also teaches at VFCC and serves as a teaching pastor at Glad Tidings Assembly.

I was really impressed with the students and their passion to reach the next generation for Christ. We discussed different ministry models and just took a behind the scenes look at the everyday life of a church planter.


This was a great experience and I look forward to more teaching oppotunities in the future.

Bekah made the trip to Philly with me and we enjoyed a ride together in the car. We love road trips - they really help us reconnect. Of course, we went out for sushi and had a great time talking about the future.