Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy B Day G!

I'm with my family today in Harrisburg celebrating my moms birthday.

My mom is now affectionately known as G. She picked up the nickname the day she sent a card to the first grandchild in our family. She couldn't bring herself to sign the card "Grandma" and only got as far as the letter "G". Well she left it at that and the rest is history.


I just want to say how blessed I am to have a Godly mother who prays for me everyday. My mom is one of my biggest supporters. If it wasn't for her - I would not be who I am today.


Here are a few things I love about my mom:


1. She is truly a woman of God.

2. She loves my dad and treats him with kindness and respect.

3. She prays for me and our family every day.

4. She believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.
5. She corrected me when I was wrong.
6. She challenged me to excel in life.
7. She accepted my wife as a child of her own.
8. She is an awesome cook.

9. She is a phenomenal story teller.

10. She reads my blog everyday : )