Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Book

My friend, Vince Antinucci, just released his first book, "I became a Christian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." This is one of the funniest, yet most insightful books I've ever read on the grace and love that Jesus has for lost people.

Vince writes with a great mix of humor and depth on the Christian life. Trust me, once you pick this book up you won't want to put it down.

Vince planted Forefront Church, which is reaching tons of unchurched 20 and 30 somethings. It's a great church that has a heart for the lost and to help Christ-followers experience a radical walk with Jesus.

For all my church planter and pastor friends that read this blog, Vince has also put together a church-wide campaign that accompanies the book. It would be a great series to do this September to turn up the evangelistic heat in your church. To purchaset the book, click here. Happy reading!