Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Red Eye


Sorry for dropping off the blogosphere the past few days. Somethings been wrong with my blogging site. As you can see from my previous post, my spell check function is out of whack too. Yikes. Now you all know what a horrid speller I am.

Anyway, I've been fighting a nasty cold and was out of commission Sunday afternoon and all day Monday. I feel so lame - like I have the plague or something. What's next - locust?

I just got off a red eye flight and landed in Nashville - music city USA. I've been invited to participate in a roundtable with leaders among our denomination regarding a national church planting strategy. I'm not sure why they invited me - but I'm humbled and honored to serve.

This week I'll be sharing some thoughts regarding church planting among other musings.

But for now, it's time for some much needed rest.

PS - Quote of the day from a book I've been reading titled "Humility" by one of my all-time favorite authors, Andrew Murray.

"God made the world out of nothing, and as long as we are nothing, He can make something out of us." ~ Martin Luther