Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Night Download

What a crazy weekend! Here are some of my highlights:
  • I preached 7 different times and I'm totally wiped out. But its a good tired. I don't know how some of these mega church pastors preach 5 to 7 times a weekend. They are insane!
  • My good friend, David Kim, leads the second largest 2nd Generation Korean ministry in Queens, NYC. He asked me to speak at their fall retreat. My family and I had a blast with David and his family and ministry team.
  • We had an amazing move of God during the retreat and literally spent hours at the altars in the presence of God. Times of refreshing!
  • I preached via video in the Saturday night service at PCC for the very first time. We got a lot of great feedback. My church loves change and they are so flexible. Love you PCCers.
  • My wife and kids and I are all feeling better. We've all been fighting colds this week. Thanks for praying for our complete recovery.
  • The PCC worship team did an amazing job with leading the worship this weekend. I loved the arrangements! Powerful praise!
  • A man sitting on the second row of the 9:30am service today passed out due to low insulin from his diabetes. It was unsettling to say the least but I was so proud of our ushers and security team who took care of the gentlemen and his family.
  • I spoke in the Spanish service today and had a great time with our Latino brothers and sisters. Marisella did an amazing job interpreting. So excited about what God is doing in our Spanish ministry.
  • We prayed for a brother named Pedro this week who was just diagnosed with Stage IV liver cancer. He needs a miracle. Please keep him in your prayers. God is able!
  • Next weekend we are baptizing almost 100 new believers at PCC. We love people and changed lives at PCC.
  • Our special musical guests this weekend is the Latino Band Salida7. Check them out at www.salida7.com
  • In two weeks we kick off a brand new series on the Book of Revelation called "End of the World." Begin inviting your friends now.