Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day This Weekend

This weekend is Father's Day and it's going to be one of the most unique services in the history of PCC. As you may know, I am the third generation of preachers in my family. So, this weekend, my grandfather and father will be joining us to share on the topic of "Lessons from My Father." 

Rather than a traditional "sermon", I will be interviewing my dad and grandfather (affectionately known as Pop). They will be sharing practical insights on what it means to be a man of God at home, in the workplace and in life in general. I am really looking forward to this special opportunity to personally interview the two most important men in my life. They have imprinted my life unlike any other leader with their character, love for God and family and their desire to live out God's eternal purposes for their generation.

So, don't miss this weekend!