Wednesday, June 24, 2009

e100 Challenge



I've been totally blow away by all the great feedback from the Father's Day message, especially the advice my grandfather gave to start a "family altar." He described the family altar as a daily time you spend with your family reading the Bible, talking about it, and praying together. I'll never forget when he said that most of our conflict and difficulties in our homes would be done away with if we simply read God's word together, prayed for one another, out loud, by name - every day.

So, many of you have asked for help in how to read your Bible. Well, you can take my Pop's advice and just start read in Genesis and make your way to Revelation. Or, you can take the e100 challenge. The e100 Challenge will give you the top 100 stores from the Bible; 50 from the Old Testament and 50 from the New Testament. I highly recommend taking the challenge.

Just go here to get more information and sign up today.