Friday, September 26, 2008

Staff Outing

On Tuesday of this week I had the opportunity to take some of my staff to Brooklyn, NYC to spend some time with Pastor Jim Cymbala and his staff.

Let me just say how proud I am of our staff here at PCC. God is really building a a team of committed followers of Christ who are all about putting the vision and mission of the church first and foremost. I love you guys!

We also attended the weekly prayer meeting Tuesday night at Brooklyn Tab. Only one word can describe the prayer meeting - AMAZING. It's hard to put into words what its like to be with about 4000 people who are crying out to God and interceding for their city. I look forward to the day when the PCC prayer meeting has to turn people away because there is not enough room to fit everyone in the church.