Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Guest Blogger Rebekah Crosby


As election day approaches I have been researching all parties involved. I want to feel good about the choice I make on that day. As I was researching I came across a press release I found very interesting. Come to find out Governor Sarah Palin, who will be accepting the position as Senator John McCain's Vice President tonight at the Republican Party Convention, attended an Assemblies of God church in Alaska since she was a teenager. I attached the press release if you are interested in reading it.

Dave and I will not endorse any candidate in the upcoming election. However, I do urge you to do your homework. Research the parties involved. Get to know them and their views. The way to pick a candidate is to compare their views against the word of God. Do they line up with His Word. Voting is an important responsibility that we as citizens have. We all need to pray for the upcoming election, and choose wisely.

http://app.razorplanet.com/acct/40149-8554/resources/Palinstatement.pdf