Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Radio Christmas

We kicked off Radio Christmas this past Sunday. It was awesome. I was really surprised to have almost 1200 people in church considering the fact that we had 6 inches of snow late Saturday night.

The church decorations look awesome. I want to thank all the volunteers who came to put up the 22 foot Christmas tree which has 3000 lights on it. You guys are awesome.

We had 90 people make a decision to follow Christ as their Lord and Savior this past weekend. That's incredible. And we only had one person stand up during third service and scream blasphemy when the band performed the U2 song, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for." Those are pretty good stats if you think about it.

The band did an awesome job with the U2 song. I was so proud of them. They rocked the house. And God obviously used it for his glory.

I can't wait for this weekend. The band is doing the song, Eleanor Rigby by the Beetles. They've got some really cool creative elements that they are going to add this weekend too. You don't want to miss it.