Thursday, December 03, 2009

New Christmas Series

This weekend we begin our new series, Radio Christmas. In this creative series, the band is going to perform some of the top hits on the music charts and then I'm going to preach on the theme of the song.

So, this weekend, the band is doing a song by U2, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" and I'm going to preach a message titled "Searching." We're going to talk about what people are looking for this Christmas and wrap the message around the Magi.

This is one of the most creative message series we've ever done and I'm totally psyched up about it. Please be in prayer this week for our weekend services. Invite your friends that are far from God and I promise to deliver a message (with the help of the Spirit) that will guide them to God's love in Jesus Christ.