Monday, December 28, 2009

Holly Crosby

I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Crosby family, Holly. She is a 9 week old, Cockapoo - a mix between a Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle.
As a first-time dog owner, I must admit that I know very little (next to nothing actually) about dogs. All I know is this little bundle of joy puts the poo in Cockapoo.
Actually, Bekah is just as smitten with Holly as the rest of the family. It's just a bit overwhelming trying to potty train a dog in the dead of a Pocono winter. Also, adjusting to life with a 5 week old baby doesn't make it any easier.
One healthy piece of advice I've learned already when it come to dogs is this: it's really a good idea to consult your spouse BEFORE buying the dog and bringing it home to your kids on Christmas Eve. If you are looking for me this Christmas vacation, you'll find me in the "dog house."