Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Night Reflections

1. Enjoyed preaching at PCC today. Great services. The worship was the amazing. We are so blessed to have such talented musicians and vocalist who lead us in worship.

2. Came home and totally collapsed on the couch. I literally haven't slept in like 5 days. It was so good to be in my own bed again.

3. Pastor Matt did a great job team teaching with me today. I appreciate his help on a difficult weak to pull a message together.

4. Baby William is a great cute little butterball. He only cries if he's hungry or wet. What a kid. He wants to eat just about every hour. Poor Bekah.

5. My other kids, Kate, David and Henry are all recovering from colds. They haven't been able to shake this cough and fever stuff. We're doing our best to keep them away from Will.

6. I'm really excited about the Celebration Service coming on Nov. 29th. We are going to baptize tons of new followers of Jesus, share stories of life change and celebrate all that God has done through this Financial Peace series. If you haven't been baptized as an adult, it's time to go all in.

7. Can't wait for our Christmas series that begins the first weekend in December. We are calling it "Radio Christmas." It's going to be a creative, fun and powerful series to invite your unchurched friends to attend.

8. One of my friends came to church today and they loved it! It's so awesome to have a church that you can invite your friends to.

9. I'm so blessed to Pastor PCC. Thank you God for this awesome opportunity to be part of such a great church.

10. Bekah and I are praying about what we can give in the special Christmas offering next week. I know God is going to do bless us if we are obedient to do what he tells us to do.