Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Small Groups and Stewardship Seminar

PCC is hosting a Small Groups & Stewardship Seminar next Thursday, July 30th with my good friends from Church Leader Insights. You don't want to miss this! Here's what will be covered. To register, click here.

"The Stewardship Seminar" - 9am - 12:00pm
- The 5 types of givers in your church
- How to cultivate first time givers
- How to develop an ongoing stewardship system
- How to motivate people to tithe
- How to challenge people to go deeper in stewardship
- How to teach on money
- How to increase giving in your church
- How to help your congregation understand the connection between financial stewardship and spiritual growth
- How to help first time givers realize the significance of their gift
- Understanding stewardship as discipleship

"The Activate Seminar" 1:30pm - 4:30pm
(based on the new book "Activate: An Entirely New Approach to Small Groups")
- How do I get 100% of my church involved in small groups?
- What are the basic elements of an effective small groups system?
- How do I recruit and train enough small-group leaders?
- What are the myths that are holding back my small groups?
- What is a good structure for small-group ministry?
- How do I get small groups involved in serving and evangelism?
- How do I get started?

To sign up, click
here.