Thursday, July 02, 2009

New Beginnings

Yesterday was my son David's first day at New Beginnings Day Care. He absolutely loved it! He is growing up way too fast.  I was so proud of David for doing such a great job on his first day of school. 

As a parent, I take comfort in knowing my son is attending a Christian day care where he will be cared for by highly qualified, Godly teachers. What a bonus to also have the school meeting in our churches brand new facility. 

I want to personally thank Dr. Shelton and her entire staff at New Beginnings for developing a first-class day care that will no doubt minister to the lives many families and children here in the Poconos. 

By the way, if you are looking for a day care or know someone who is, please check out New Beginnings. There are open enrollment spots, but they are filling up fast. To enroll or for more information click here or call 570-839-8362.