Wednesday, April 30, 2008

aGts

I'm headed out to my alma mater, the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary located in our denominational mecca of sorts, Springfield, MO.

I've been elected as the 2008 Alumni of the year by the Board of Administration. It's really quite a humbling honor to even be considered let alone recognized by the seminary in this fashion. I'm know for a fact that there are many graduates doing great things for God out there.

Please say a prayer for me as I speak at the Graduation and other commencement exercises. It will fun to see some old friends and former professors. I thank God for my time at the seminary and the life long relationships that I've formed as a result of my studies. To all my PCC friends, it will be a great honor to represent you there and I can't wait to see you when I return.