Sunday, May 09, 2010

Weekend Update

Mother's Day weekend at PCC was great! Here's some of the highlights from my perspective:

+My wife, Bekah, did an amazing job preaching the Word! I married way over my head. She's not only a great wife and mom but an awesome communicator.
+The 15 year old daughter of our worship leaders (Derek and Nadeen), Kaela, sang an amazing song. What an anointed young woman of God. I'm so proud of you Kaela.
+It was so cute to have my daughter Kate sit with me on the front row during the 4th service as she watched her mom with wide eyes preach the Word.
+We celebrated Mother's Day with sushi and ice cream tonight.
+It was so much fun to give away gifts to moms in each of the 5 services today. The Bible says to "give honor to those whom honor is due." We owe so much to our moms.
+The Spanish service was off the hook today. The worship was so inspired and Marisella did a great job preaching. So excited about what God is doing in our Spanish ministry.
+We had 256 volunteers in ministry today. So thankful for all the volunteers that make PCC such an awesome church!