Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Highlights

This past weekend God did some amazing works of grace and mercy at PCC. Here are some of the highlights:
+ Darryl and Tracy Strawberry were awesome. I've never met such humble and authentic people.
+Go here for the most recent news media coverage of last weekend. There are some really cool photos too.
+ There wasn't an ounce of pride in Darryl. God has rebuilt this man's life from the ground up. It was so cool to stand next to this man during the worship services and hear him sing and praise God.
+ Tracy is a dynamo. She's an anointed preacher of the Word. We have to have her back and do a women's conference.
+ I stand amazed at what God can do through a totally surrendered life. More people need to learn the Lordship of Christ and live it on a daily basis.
+ I was so proud of our staff and volunteer teams this weekend. You all did an amazing job. We had almost 2500 people here this weekend. That's over 1000 people larger than the same Sunday last year.
+ The altars were completely packed each service with people crying out to God for forgiveness and healing.
+ Our God is Jehovah Rappha - The Lord who heals!
+ The worship experience in the 1pm Spanish services was totally off the hook. The Latin rhythms were so cool and the presence of God was so real it literally brought me to my knees. God really ministered to me in that service.
+ I was so happy to see so many in the Saturday night service - over 400+. I love Saturday nights at PCC!
+ The Creative Arts Team did a great job this weekend with the sound, video for Darryl and the stage decor. Thanks!
+ We have tons of people are going to get baptized in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see and hear these stories of life change.
+ We are literally seeing a move of God in our community. I feel so humbled that God would allow us to be part of one of the greatest moves of his Spirit in the history of our community. What a treasure and honor to be part of this generation and witness this move of God firsthand.
+ I can't wait for next week. God has given me a powerful word on healing and restoration. I can't wait to preach!