Thursday, March 15, 2007

Life in the fast lane

Hey Everybody ~ I apologize for my inconsistent postings lately. My Internet is out at home and my computer is on the fritz. I actually got the blue screen of death yesterday. I've been delaying a computer upgrade for months, but I think the time is now upon me.

Anyway, it's been such an awesome season of ministry the past few weeks at PCC. I sense a great wave of momentum beginning to build here at PCC. Between the Extreme Home makeover and the upcoming Missions Convention and Easter Outreaches, we are all firing on all cylinders around here.

In fact, Tuesday night I was coming back from some meetings and was a tad late for our weekly prayer meeting. I got to the church parking lot and found it was full. I was like, "This is so AWESOME that I can't find a parking spot at our prayer meeting." God is really moving in our church as we pray and seek his strength and guidance.

Let's keep our knees close to the ground and our eyes upon the Lord has we live what we believe.