Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF!

For those that live in the Monday to Friday grind, Friday is often the most anticipated day of the week because it ushers in the weekend. Most of my friends live for the weekends and the fun, relaxation and enjoyment it brings. Unfortunatley, I have to work weekends. Not just every-other weekend. I mean, every weekend ... for the rest of my life. My boss is relentless. Ha!

When Friday rolls around for me, it's just another reminder that Sunday is soon approaching and I've got to be ready to go for the weekend message. This week we are kicking off a brand new teaching series, "Extreme Home Makeover: Family Edition." I'm really jazzed about it because it's going to bring tons of practical, Biblical advice on parenting. If you are a parent or know someone who is a parent or one day hope to be a parent, please be sure to check out this new series. For more information on the series, go to www.poconocc.com or click on the logo to the right.

Hope to see you there.

Dave