Thursday, February 15, 2007

My 35th Valentines Day!


I was born on Valentines Day in 1972. I can't believe I'm already 35 years old. What began as a special Valentines gift to my mom has turned out to be a pretty sweet life. I'm incredibly blessed to have a wonderful family, beautiful wife, two awesome kids and the opportunity to lead the coolest church in America. Thanks to all my friends and family for the great birthday cards and gifts.

Now that I am in my solid mid-thirties, it's time to reflect on life a bit. This blog will give me the chance to share what's going in my personal and professional life. Hopefully, it will add some value to your life, as well.

Here's a picture of me and my daughter, Kate, having some fun in the snow while digging out from the snow storm we had in the Pocono's yesterday.

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day filled with lots of love and laughter.

Dave