Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Family Day

Today is my day off. I'm spending the entire day with my wife and kids. We're going to go out to eat, tool around the mall and just relax and have some fun together. Let me encourage you to make time for the people you love. Here's how we spell love in our house, T-I-M-E. There is no substitute for abundant time with your family.

Billy Graham was once asked if he would have done anything differently in his ministry. He didn't say he would have held more crusades or written another book or empowered more leaders to change the world. He only said, "I wished I would have spent more time with my kids."

You have to chose HOW you are going to spend your time and WHO you are going to spend it with. Parents, we only have one opportunity to be with our kids when they are young. Let's make the most of it.

This dad is off to the mall.

Dave