Thursday, January 07, 2010

Best Moments of 2009

Family
*The Birth of William our fourth child and third son

*Celebrating 12 years of marriage to the love my life, Rebekah

*Morning Devotions around the breakfast table with my family

*Our family vacation to historic Williamsburg, VA

*Bringing home Holly (our puppy) on Christmas Eve

Church
*Moving into our first facility

*Breaking the 2000 attendance barrier 3 times

*Baptizing my childhood teacher and a friend from the gym

*The success of our fall Community Groups

*The Back To School Outreach/Teacher Appreciation Day

Miscellaneous
*Losing 10 pounds and getting in shape

*Shooting a 6 point buck

*Teaching my first graduate level course at AGTS seminary

*Teaching my first undergraduate level course at Valley Forge Christian College