Monday, May 04, 2009

Weekend Highlights

1. Had an awesome day at PCC. God is really using the "No Fear" series to help tons of people. In each of the three services, the altars were packed with people crying out to God and giving thanks.

2. My good friend, Etienne Zongo, is in town from Burkina Faso, Africa. He spoke a great word to our PCC family Sunday night at The Gathering prayer and worship service. I believe it was a prophetic word from God! PCC, look out. The future just got a whole lot bigger.

3. I was exhausted today. Still don't have the stamina built up for preaching three services - especially for sermons like yesterday. Not sure how we are going to do 4 services. God will help us

4. This week I'm in Pittsburgh for our District Council meetings. Looking forward to the week.

5. Sunday is Mother's Day. I have to get my mom a gift. What do you get a woman who has everything! Ha!