Monday, April 13, 2009

Amazing Easter!

This year Easter @ PCC was simply amazing. We had 2536 people show up and tons of them made decisions for Christ. In fact, I don't have the final number yet, but I believe it was over 200! That's crazy awesome! Go God!

We kicked off the series, No Fear. If you missed it, you can go here to listen to it. Next week I'll be sharing a message on how we can overcome discouragement in life.

I want to thank the staff and hundreds of volunteers for praying, fasting and working so hard to make this Easter the best-ever so far at PCC. Thanks for inviting your friends and partnering with PCC to reach this Mountain with the Gospel!

Also, I want to thank all those that attended the third service. We had almost 700 in that service alone. Thanks for freeing up seats for the second service. Unfortunately, we still had to turn people away. Looks like its time to start another service! Let's do it!