Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FIrst Time Guest Response

Each week we send an email survey to all of our first time guests. Below is a recent response from a PCC first-timer. Thought it was interesting and wanted to pass it on to you. You can learn a lot about your church by asking first-time guests for their honest opinion.

What did you notice first?

The very first thing I noticed was the greeter advising me to use my flashers if I was a first time guest at which time I was guided to a parking spot and introduced to the church.

What did you like best?

I think I liked it best that I somehow felt special even though there were so many people there. There were people greeting me at every turn. I was concerned about the size of the church because I thought I would just be a person in a crowd and I didn't feel that way at all.


What was your overall impression?

Honestly it was a bit over the top for me at first but I don't say that in a bad way. I never expected something at such a grand scale that was so organized. I mentioned to a family member that I felt that I had gone to a paid production. I have paid hundreds of dollars to go to events that were less impressive.


How can we pray for you?

You can pray for me to find a spiritual path to walk with Jesus.