Monday, November 03, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Today my oldest son, David III, turns 3 years old. He's crazy about the Cars movie so I baked him a cake last night and decorated the kitchen in all his favorite Cars paraphernalia (gotta love Party City). Tonight after I get home from work we are having his favorite meal - spaghetti and meatballs. David's got great taste. And then we are going to open some presents and eat cake.

Here are the 3 Top Things I love about my 3 year old:

1) David has a tender heart towards others. He loves to snuggle and cuddle, especially with his mother. He just loves on his brother and sister, as well. I watch him interact with other children at church and he

2) David has an adventurous spirit. Unlike his sister, he is prone to go exploring - like in the mall when you turn around for just a second.

3) David loves to laugh and learn. He's always sneaking up on his brother or sister and trying to tickle them. He loves sitting at the dining room table with his big sister and "doing school."

Happy Birthday Buddy! Love, Daddy