Thursday, November 01, 2007

Church Planting Bootcamp

Earlier this week I was invited to go and speak to a group of pastors who are getting ready to plant new churches throughout the US. My new friend, Bob Harrington (church planter and coach), is hosting the church planters bootcamp in Nashville, TN.

Bob founded Church Coaching Solutions with the purpose to raise up new church planters and connect them with professionally trained coaches in hopes of empowering them to to excellence and success. Bob is also partnering with CoachNet and Stadia, two incredibly powerful ministries that help church planters prepare and launch new churches.

I'm both humbled and honored to go and teach with Bob, Ed Stetzer and hopefully add some value to the lives and ministries of these new church planters. I believe in the power of reciprocity that basically says, "What you give out will also come back to you." As I invest my lives in others, others will invest their lives in me.