Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Weekend Highlights

Here are some of the highlights from this past weekend at PCC:

*I met a former Muslim who recently converted to Christianity since coming to PCC. Amazing to see how Jesus is changing lives right before my eyes.

*I met two couples over the weekend that said the Holy Spirit has been speaking to them and they have decided to stop living together until they get married. Both couples recently started attending the church and have become followers of Jesus. Crazy cool stuff happening.

*My good friend, Charlie, was in church after having a miracle baby this weekend. Charlie and his wife were medically unable to conceive. They came forward for prayer to have a baby and the Lord blessed them with a child. Talk about God moving in signs and wonders! Amazing.

*I met another girl named Samantha who first attended on Christmas Eve and gave her heart to Jesus. She now attends our Spanish campus regularly and she is growing in Christ.

*Great to meet Anthony Evans Jr. this weekend. What an amazing talent and singer. Truly enjoyed his ministry. The concert was awesome.

*I'm really enjoying the Jesus Is series. This week was especially powerful as we talked about how Jesus is our protector. You can listen to it here.

*I was incredible impressed with the opening act for the concert, 4 Trinity. These guys were off the hook musically and more importantly, anointed young men of God. The anointing of God on their ministry was undeniable. Look forward to having them back to PCC very soon!

*So cool to see over 3,000 people in attendance this weekend. God is giving us some good momentum as a church.

*I met a little boy on his way out of the 12:30pm worship experience and he was crying his eyes out because he didn't want to go home. Priceless!

*One of my friends in my small group brought her entire family to church this weekend. What an answer to prayer. God is going to do something huge in that family.

*The friend I invited to come to church bailed on me in the last minute. It makes me so mad when the Devil tries to mess up God's plan. I'll keep inviting my friend and praying against the enemies work.

*I'm really believing God to move in our First Tuesday prayer meeting this week.