Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Psalm 73:1 says, "Truly God is good..."

Here are some things I'm truly thankful for this Thanksgiving:
  • A merciful and forgiving God
  • A Savior who came full of grace and full of truth
  • A purpose and vision to give my life to
  • A wife who is my absolute best friend
  • Four children that are the center of my joy
  • Supportive and encouraging parents
  • A loving grandfather that prays for me everyday
  • A great brother and sister
  • An exciting church to lead that loves the lost more than anything else
  • Church volunteers that are willing to sacrifice and serve despite the cost
  • A truly phenomenal staff that gives 100% every day
  • Trusted friends who tell me the truth, see me at my worst, and love me in spite of it all
  • A great coach who challenges my thinking and effectiveness
  • The great outdoors where I like to spend time away from the office