Monday, March 09, 2009

Grand Opening Update

Yesterday's grand opening was simply amazing. WYOU Channel 16 did a little story on the day. You can see it here. I'll be posting some more pictures soon.

We broke an all-time record attendance with just shy of 2200 people!

I want to thank all of the staff and volunteers for working so hard and for inviting your friends. PCC you are an amazing church and I am so proud of you.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future. This is only the beginning!

PS - I closed the office today to give the staff a rest. Please pray for them. They have been working around the clock to get ready for yesterday. Also, please email them or call them or write them personal notes to thank them for all the ministry they do to help us reach this Mountain for Christ. An authentic thank you goes a long way.