Thursday, April 05, 2007

Getting Ready For Easter

Today I'm putting the final touches on my Easter message. I'm really excited about this new series we are kicking off this weekend called, "Unlikely Heroes." We're going to unpack the entire story of the Bible through the eyes of men and women that God used to reconcile us back to Himself. What we are going to find is that God often times uses the most unlikely, uneducated, and unusual heroes to accomplish his purpose.

Please remember to pray and fast for me and the staff for this weekend. I know many of you are inviting your frieneds and we are working very hard to share Jesus with them this weekend in a way that they will understand how much He loves them and wants to be in relationship with him.

Also, we would love to spend some time with you tomorrow, Good Friday, as we stuff the 50,000 Easter Eggs in preparation for Eggstravaganza on Saturday. We are moving full steam ahead and we won't let a little snow get in our way!