Monday, September 28, 2009

Amazing Week!

Last week was an amazing week at PCC. I want to personally thank each of the hundreds of volunteers that helped to make it so successful. Without each of you, my prayers would have gone unanswered.

We spent the week living out the 1 Cor. 9:19-27 scripture that states "... I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some ... I do it all for the sake of the gospel." We'll do anything short of sin to reach people for Jesus at PCC!

Here are some of the highlights:
  • Over 5000 people heard the gospel at PCC in 9 services.
  • Over 600 people made a decision for Christ.
  • 2500 students were encouraged and inspired by The Strength Team in 9 local school assemblies.
  • Only 1 broken bone - my pinky toe on my left foot : )
God is awesome. Thanks for inviting your friends and working together to reach this Mountain with the love of Jesus Christ. I'm so proud of you PCC and honored to be your pastor. I can't wait to see what God is going to do this coming Sunday. Yeah God!

Here are some more pics from last night. As a footnote (no pun intended) I was able to bend a 1/2 inch bar of steel and break a wall of concrete. Thanks for cheering me own!