Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What I'm Excited About - Part 2

2. I'm excited about my family.

I love my wife. Bekah is an amazing woman of God. She loves the Lord and has a heart for lost people. She is a great mom and a wonderful friend. I married way above my head when God blessed me with her. She grew up on the mission field and knows what it is to sacrifice for the Lord.

I love my little girl. Kate is the joy of my life. She has such a great spirit. Kate has an iron will and a soft heart. She loves her mom and dad and little brother very much. No one brightens up a room when they walk into like Kate. I can't wait to see what a wondeful women of God she is going to become.

I love my little boy. David is a so much fun. He makes me and Bekah laugh all day long. He's so laid back and just smiles all day long. He rarely fusses or throws a fit. He defintely takes after his mother's personality.

I love my little baby that is on the way. I'm so excited about being the father of three kids. What a blessing. Of course, Bekah and I are going to have to go to zone defense, but we will manage. The Bible says that children are a heritage of the Lord. What an awesome legacy and responsibility. To much is given, much is required.

I love my parents and family. I talk to my mom and dad almost on a daily basis. They are such an encouragement and support to me. I don't know where I'd be without them. I'm also blessed to have a great friendship with my brother and sister and their families. I'm blessed to have a grandfather who is my number one fan in life and ministry. He prays for me everyday and for that I'm eternally grateful. I'm also blessed to have a loving and supportive extended family on Bekah's side. They are all missionaries doing a great work for God all over the world.

Perhaps you should take some time and put down in words all the people in your family that you are thankful for. It will do great things for your soul.